Commercial & Residential
468 S.E. 16th Street, Melrose, FL 32666
State Certified CB-
A. SITE WORK
1. Building, health and driveway permits.
2. Lot clearing allowance.
3. Up to three courses of block for stem walls on high side.
4. Slab treated for termites by State Certified Entomologist.
5. Reinforced concrete slab with 6 mm polyethylene vapor
6. Fixtures; Briggs bowl water closets (standard colors).
7. Stainless steel sink (kitchen).
8. Four exterior hose bibs.
9. 200 amp service panel.
10. Copper wiring throughout.
11. Bedrooms and great room, double switch for fans.
12. Four sites pre-
13. Four sites pre-
14. Fifty gallon electric water heater.
15. Low voltage door bell.
D. AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING
16. Variable Speed, high energy efficient air conditioning.
E. INTERIOR WALLS
17. 2” x 4” wood studs, kiln dried, 16” on center.
18. ½” drywall with orange peel finish,
19. Trim: 5” base and colonial casing.
20. Interior doors: colonial masonite.
F. EXTERIOR WALLS
21. 2”x 4” studs 16” on center. with 7/16” O.S.B. sheathing.
22. Hardie board lap siding.
23. Fiberglass insulated exterior doors.
24. Insulated, double thermopane -
25. With or without colonial bars, including screens.
H. FLOOR COVERING
26. $16.00 per yard allowance.
I. CLOSET SHELVING
27. ClosetMaid as per plans.
28. Interior and exterior walls, 2 coats of latex satin paint.
29. Interior and exterior trim, 2 coats of latex semi-
30. Oak or maple raised panel bases.
31. Solid surface countertops.
L. ROOF AND SHINGLES
33. Soffit and facia, wood grain aluminum.
34. Factory engineered trusses.
37. Grade area of building site.
O. SEPTIC TANK
38. To be determined
P. WATER SUPPLY
39. To be determined
Q. DRIVEWAY AND SIDEWALKS
40. To be determined
41. Dishwasher and range hood.
43. Choice of bright brass or antique brass.
44. Deadbolt on all exterior doors.
45. Lighting allowance, $1,200.00 or higher.
U. OPTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
Descriptions of Materials and Specifications for Custom Homes
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE BUILDER
We understand that building a home is a huge decision for families. Please
understand that the process usually takes approximately four to six months to complete.
We promise we will do everything possible to make it a pleasant and exciting experience
for you and your family. Most standard homes are starting out at $86 per square
foot under roof. When pricing a home, pay close attention to the standard items
listed by the builder. Upgrades or changes can alter the price of the home significantly.
I have included in my standard pricing many items that most builders consider upgrades,
such as architectural shingles, solid surface countertops, raised paneled oak or
maple cabinets, fiberglass exterior doors, variable speed high energy efficient air
conditioning, satin wall paint, lever door knobs and 5-
In my 25 years of experience, I have seen that the most common upgrades families
desire are in the flooring and cabinet categories. However, if budgeting is a major
consideration, this price list is for a start-
We design and build custom homes. If you are interested in designing and building a home with us, please call and make an appointment. It's free, and I'm sure you'll find it worth your time.
Michael Adams, Owner